Sunday, November 15, 2009

Daily Painting #167 & #168
























I didn't post yesterday but it was for a very good reason;

I painted ALLLL day instead at a workshop by Page. The chair is from her house, we painted interiors and did exercises based on values and warms and cools. I'll post those soon. I think when faced with a gray day, maybe I can imagine it warm instead? I don't know, but I'm going to try my theory soon.


Friday was great too - Avante Garde opened and it was super exciting - thanks to those who made it extra special. . . Avante Garde is up until December 6th at Oceanside 17, 17 Rockland Circle, Hull, MA -

And finally, today's painting is of the bottles. . . I've been avoiding glass lately and decided to go for it. The glass bottles were found in the ground outside by my parents in their first house - intact, nary a chip. . .