Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Year of the Blue Vase #351

















I was going through my paintings today and realized I might be able to sum this year up as, "the year of the blue vase," because that little ceramic blue vase is in so many paintings. S0 I decided not to paint it today, I had to force myself, because we always want what we can't have.

Other News; Today was really exciting, I forgot to ask if I could say anything on the blog or not so I'll have to find out before I spill the beans. SO EXCITED.

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely painting!

    Looking forward to hearing what all the excitement is about! My curiosity is peaked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple composition. Your background strokes are such a wonderful compliment and really make this a strong little painting. The rust looks perfect with the peaches and the green/gold looks soothing with the blue. Oh, and that light turquoise with bits of purple and yellow is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting Lisa!
    And just a guess, is the secret about DP?

    ReplyDelete