Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Figment Park #408























The random security words one has to type into websites to make sure one is indeed a real human person make great titles for paintings. . . I keyed Figment Park in earlier today to some website I was commenting on, buying from and/or perusing . . .

Other News: We haven't played my favorite game in awhile. . .
Guess Brie's Oddment.
If you are new to the blog, I signed Brie, the dog/office assistant - but soon to be agent/art collector, up for one of Duane Keiser's Oddments. We are enthusiastically awaiting #308 but in the meantime it's fun to guess what my very own (er, um, I mean Brie's) Oddment will be. Today she's hoping for a still life of kibble.

Click here to purchase $100 6x6" acrylic

4 comments:

  1. ooh I like the way you caught the color of the underside of the flower on the right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely greens and painterly brush strokes. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your expressive brush stokes. Your work is exceptiona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Lisa. Good luck to Brie!

    What I don't like about the security words is that it takes me about three times to get it right. Some of them are really difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete