Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tiny #520























This is a 4x4" painting. I did a 6x6" today too, but this was my warm up.

I thought I'd show it because I've been warming up lately with these little maple panels which are about an inch thick - they are a beautiful board to work on. The only problem with these boards is, Brie, the dog, really likes them too. However, she likes to eat them. . .

NFS - one of the corners is a little damaged - SOMEONE (who will remain nameless) got a hold of it. . . I'm not taking it personally though.

3 comments:

  1. Love the almost abstract quality of your work. Very beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful painting . . . such beautiful color, so little information yet it "reads" beautifully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the absolute minimum use of brush strokes!And my favorite part is the lost edge of the bowl. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete