Saturday, January 1, 2011

Honey #586



















I am surprised and delighted to have been notified that I received the Stickability Award, a Making a Mark Award (2010). Making a Mark is an informative blog with varying topics all revolving around art.

I don't know exactly what to say (write) and Brie, the office assistant, is no help in thank you speech writing, come to find out.

Thank you.

I am sincerely happy to be recognized for painting each day. I look forward to waking up every morning and painting, thank you to Katherine Tyrell for granting such a unique award and hosting such an excellent blog and to Kimberly Santini for nominating me.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful...congratlations! I really like this painting a lot! I love the abstract shapes on the jar and the brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so glad you won! You got my vote. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lisa...you are certainly my inspiration in that category....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A well deserved honor...congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, you earned it - no need to do anything but bow and bask in the glory. Brie has that part down nicely!! Congrats, Lisa, and thanks for my daily inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Lisa - your dedication, good humor and joyful paintings have inspired me for as long as I have been following your blog!

    ReplyDelete