Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Almost #616.5





















sold This 4x4" is for the challenge over at Daily Paintworks. Carol Marine posted a photo of an Imperial for anyone to paint who wants to partake. 4x4", acrylic, 

Other News: Daily Painting to Inbox Half Working update - I still have to give it another 24 hours before I delete my other list. So, you might get me twice again in your inbox tomorrow. . . I'm sorry. . . but thank you very much for allowing me to experiment.

More News Still: The February Challenge for GJWP click here to visit is posted! This month's theme, "Winter!" I went on location for that one (the upstairs window) and painted the neighboring house (again) at what point do you suppose will my neighbor think I'm creepy? Maybe I should paint my own house.

15 comments:

  1. Yours is great. I think it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint anything and everything! You are so very talented Lisa! Another one of your very best!
    Take care.
    Art Buddy Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this. Love the violets in the shadows. And the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice, Lisa. I love your color choices for the shadows and highlights. And I love the subtle background. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. S-M-O-O-O-TH!

    Been meaning to say, you give acrylics a good name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice! I love how the colors shift - lots of motion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. if i were your neighbor and that was my house, I'd want to know it was available cause i'd buy it. i love the energy in your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe you managed to get all of that detail in a 4x4 painting! I don't think I could have gotten more details if I photographed the tail section.

    Proud Dad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa so very well done...and most impressive that it's a 4 x4. It was a fun challenge wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You 'get it' Lisa.
    Excellent painting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your version of the car. I have been meaning to comment here since the Carol Marine workshop last fall. Your work was wonderful then and I must agree with Karin....you do "get it" Lisa! Your new website is looking great too. Good luck with your workshop.

    ReplyDelete