Friday, May 13, 2011

Stripey Tulip 12x12in #716























I'm so happy blogger is working again. Brie is too, because in my down time, I thought we should go look at the view from the seawall. You can see Boston from the end of the street. Or rather, you can if you aren't a Wheaten petrified of the seawall . . at first, she barreled right towards the wall and I thought good, this is an improvement, maybe she's forgotten she hates it. And then she looked up. RETREAT, mission aborted, opposite direction, back to the road. . . maybe next year. available at Rowley Gallery

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your blogger is back. I'm alarmed at how alarming its absence was. Almost as much as Brie is by the seawall (what's up with that?).

    I feel much better now that I can see another one of your wonderful dailies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed everyone's daily paintings while Blogger was out! I love this one ... the fresh yellow flowers against the blue and white stripes ... very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great one. You get better each painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! I like all the grays in the shadow and the vase. All the colors seem muted, even the stripes. Really beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this painting Lisa. The striped blue behind the yellow flowers in gorgeous, and as always I love your brushwork. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful. I really like the soft look you get in your paintings, Lisa, and the fabulous color harmony.
    Poor Brie.....

    ReplyDelete