Sunday, July 24, 2011

#790 Deja Vu























Wait. Didn't we see this painting yesterday? Yes and no, this is the same subject matter, different size, a little more light and dark in the buildings.

Instead of destroying a painting to make changes sometimes I think to save it from myself, and start a new one the next day and apply my new ideas fresh. I am also working on a big painting of flowers and a small beach scene with people. still life acrylic 6"x6" click here to purchase, $100 shipping and handling $7

6 comments:

  1. Both good but I think the foreground of the first one is the most interesting to me, I like the different shspes in the green as well as the more rugged line that separates the grass from the rest of the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More abstract today, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are lovely. I like the colors in this one a bit more. More lively. Sometimes I think we should paint EVERYTHING three times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both. I do love the blue sky in your newest one. Really beautiful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your landscapes. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete