Tuesday, July 26, 2011

#792 July























These cheery flowers have been staring me down for a couple of days now. I've been circling them, wondering what to do, what to do. still life acrylic 9"x9" click here to purchase $155 shipping and handling $7

Other News; My continuing suspicion of my dog is coordinating her squeaky toys with our outdoor activities is confirmed again today. I told her we were going to go get some basil and the animal brought out her pet oven mitt, really, she did.

9 comments:

  1. HI Lisa
    I just LOVE your art and am so happy to see you at Daily Painters.
    Take care,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Love the painterly style of this and the color of the sunflowers and the great color of the vase. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dog sounds awesome :) btw, i also love miranda julys swim team story! that's the one i remember the most from the book i read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. The flowers look great with the soft, muted background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely style - so impressionistic and contemporary looking at the same time. You are on our "Artists to Watch" list for potential collectors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great simplification Lisa, and I love the palette!

    I think Brie is doing a fabulous job of squeaky toy coordination, and no doubt impressed that you're noticing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just "discovered" your blog.This such a pretty still life; I like the way you let the underpainting show through on your paintings.

    ReplyDelete