Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Roadtrip #806























This week's DPW Challenge is to paint one's favorite mug. My favorite is the kind one gets at the beginning of a road trip (and then the one gotten at the middle, and the other 2/3's of the way through and. . . ).

still life acrylic 6"x6" click here to purchase $100 shipping and handling $7

Other News: I saw a very mean, large snake today (he was THIS big, read about 4inches) and screamed. I did not scare the snake, but rather I managed to frighten my dog, Brie, the coward. She scrambled up my side and I had to console her. She, didn't even see the python (read worm). I also do not like frogs. Okay, cute, happy little frogs, oh, sure, molded into ceramic giftware, holding sponges or soap or on kid's pajamas are just fine, but out in the middle of the wilderness, no thank you.