Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sugar(bowl) on Top #870

























still life acrylic 6"x6" $100 click here to purchase, $7 shipping and handling

Other News (or This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things): Someone ATE part of the curtain yesterday. What, do tell, goes on in someone's fluffy little mind to eat the drapery? Briefly, I considered stripping the bed today, figuring the duvet and shams would be quite the smorgasbord. Oh, she's fine, I promise, don't ask me how I know, I beg of you.

6 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing...I really like this piece, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this painting! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. most amused! Love you work, those tiny touches of orange are genius.
    Would you be OK if I put a link to your blog on my blog? Let me know, I am not sure of the protocol.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this composition and the cool color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! We have an Australian shepherd who will eat shoes or socks. Or underwear. She hasn't eaten any furnishings, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha. Oh my. A friend of mine had a chocolate Lab that used to eat anything and everything. Why on earth would a dog want to eat human underpants (the dog had to have surgery after that particular morsel).

    ReplyDelete