Saturday, December 3, 2011

#922 Ledge

























still life, acrylic 6x6" $100 click here to purchase
Other News: I'm busy putting the finishing touches on my work for a show called, "The Bigger Picture." The opening reception is Friday, December 9th from 6-9 at the South Street Gallery, 149 South Street, Hingham. I'll have over 20 pieces of various sizes on display, some small, some big.More News Still: Thank you boston.com for working with me to do this online article, http://www.boston.com/yourtown/hingham/

2 comments:

  1. Great article, Lisa....... I love how your painting has evolved, you are certainly an inspiration. Good luck on your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. It's like getting to know the person behind the beautiful paintings. Good luck with your show.

    ReplyDelete