Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DD (demo day) #954























SOLD
I'm blogging from Florida. Today was my demo-day at The Center for the Arts of Bonita Springs and I found sunflowers to paint. I know - in January? I can barely believe it myself. Florida is the land of sunflowers and surprise sandwiches and sunshine and people who are delightful to demos for. Oh, Florida, is not the land of my scanner, however, it's back home on stay-cation with Brie, the dog, so I'm back to taking photos with my camera, not my forté because I don't take my own advice and go outside to do it, soooo, here's a photo of my demo painting. Tomorrow we paint! Thank you to everyone who came out to the demo today, I'm glad to know you.

10 comments:

  1. Your sunflowers are gorgeous! I hope you're having a wonderful time in Florida, Lisa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Lisa!
    Florida! Today, back home in Massachusetts, the temperature was in the low teens with wind chill much colder!
    Enjoy the warm weather and painting!
    abm

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is particularly lovely. The dark blue grays make for a stunning contrast against the warm golden yellows of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohh this is lovely! makes me want to go to flo rida!

    http://sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the orange against the blue grey. Very dynamic. The light on the left edge of the table and in the vase are billiant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great painting. I love the colours and composition. I think this is your best so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Demo and happy for those who can attend! Lucky people!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, this has to be my favourite of yours of all time, i LOVE IT!! thanks for sharing and have fun in florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wicked awesome! Can't wait to hear more. Wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete