Sunday, January 8, 2012

Makeshift #958
























SOLD
I created a little portable studio for myself this morning. I poured globs of paint into snack bags yesterday before putting the bigger tubes in a box to ship home. I didn't want to complicate my air travel by putting paints in my luggage. A roll of paper towels became my 'easel.'
I mistakenly packed my misty water bottle so, I had to paint really fast before the paint got tacky. Oh, and the orange was borrowed from my breakfast. still life, acrylic, 4x4"

7 comments:

  1. Really love this one, Lisa - welcome home! I bet Brie missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your portable studio, Lisa...great idea! Wonderful painting, too! Happy New Year! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and I love your little painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful little painting! I love your portable studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you do with these simple colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very impressed with your makeshift arrangement! Your colors glow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was worried about what to do for the morning of my travel day and then it occurred to me, snack bags! AND each color was only 100 calories too! Okay, no, no, it's not edible, I know that, but if they were. . .

    ReplyDelete