Wednesday, June 20, 2012

1122 All Day


sold
I love the humidity, this painting stayed wet most of the day, so I kept playing with it. First the flowers were on the window sill, then the floor, then in the sink. I was chasing the light, apparently (first rule of what not to do). It was about four other paintings before I finally stopped. still life, acrylic, 4"x8" Other News: Openings this Friday night; Forever Farbush, at Oceanside 17, 17 Rockland Circle, Hull, MA  5:30 - 8:30 • Page Railsback Open Studio from 5-8, 36 North Street, Hingham, MA • Kelley MacDonald, 6-8:30 at Art Stable Gallery in Westport, MA

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, I keep admiring your work on DPW, and now I've found your blog... love the abstract quality... it's captivating to me. Would you care to share links with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is the result...keep breaking those rules!

    Jennifer in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lisa - this is fabulous! Love the color, love the edges, love the abstract quality of your work! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shadows on this piece. So subtle!

    ReplyDelete