Saturday, September 14, 2013

1572 I passed! (this is yesterday's painting which didn't take when I posted)

My thesis defense is over! I passed!!! still life, acrylic, 6" x 6" $100 click here to purchase 
other news; the internet is very strange here (as in there isn't always a connection - I think they run out of bandwidth during the weekends when the town fills up and comes to life - all those iPhones at once, maybe?) - so, I painted this yesterday, and I thought I posted this yesterday, but looked today and it hadn't gone up! - thank you everyone for letting me know, I appreciate it!

13 comments:

  1. Oh your stress is over...O V E R. Good job! What's next?

    Your painting is lovely and actually reveals your relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa!! Not that I'm sure what it means exactly! Does it mean you have finished with it now?
    Love the colours you have in this painting! Hope you are enjoying Provincetown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You look beautiful and so happy (and it shows in all your paintings)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you! What next? eeee - I got kind of used to the level of stress and business (although I'm sure my friends would argue that I ever really got used to it) - I think I'll get back in my kayak - it'll be the first time in two years - then I don't have to Photoshop my waist in anymore (shhh, don't tell anyone!).

    Wendy, thank you! I just read my post, I didn't quite mention what I passed - kind of funny to reread it - anyhow, it means I have my MFA now - we did our defense yesterday and then the panel of reviewers deliberated as to our passing or not and I passed - phew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa!
    Congratulations! You are the best!
    Next ICA, MFA, and so much more!
    Massachusetts College Of Art is so very lucky to have had you in their program!
    Your Art Buddy!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS Lisa. Teacher's Pet too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! and your painting is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations--that is great news, and well-deserved. I love your paintings, and treasure the two I own. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I still can't believe I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Lisa!
    With love
    Dee x

    ReplyDelete