Friday, February 5, 2010

#250


















Other News: Settling in tonight to read a brand new book, "How Photography Can Make You a Better Painter," by Michael Weymouth. I don't typically paint from photos (Christmas time black lab an exception) - I find it difficult, no, I find it really difficult. But I want to be able to for so many reasons - like that day back in early October when I was attacked more than once by my panel taking flight in seemingly the only wind gust in Hingham Square, no one else's canvases were floating around quite like mine. . . I'm not being dramatic, I swear, it's true!


6 comments:

  1. wonderful painting! love the 'blues'. I would be interested in knowing what's in this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paintings! I like the sugar bowl in this one. Please let us know how you like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting. Love the oranges next to that great little dish. Wonderful color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great painting..Also I am a witness to the flying canvas..she isn't lying
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone - I love this little sugar bowl, there's a creamer to match somewhere around here too - I'll post a little about the book too soon - before it sells out!!!

    ReplyDelete