Monday, April 5, 2010

And the Winner is. . . #308


















Ann Rogers! Thank you to everyone who has signed up for the blog - Ann, would you be so kind as to send me an address off-blog - email link upper right corner and I'll pop #300 in the mail!

So, I'm in the midst of figuring out white cloth - and yes, these are the same daisies - ! And my scanner is still not working - but everything else is, so I can't complain, I just have to figure out a better method for taking photos - this one is okay - but not perfect (yet!). Yesterday's painting is not as frosting-like as I suspected, but I think I'll save it for White Magdelena and not post it on the blog - it'll be a surprise!


2 comments:

  1. This beautiful, Lisa D! Love the different textures with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Lisa, was so surprised when I saw your email this morning about winning your 300th painting! I feel like I won the lottery and didn't even buy a ticket! It's been a joy to review your entire blog and to see your growth as an artist with this exercise of daily painting. Many thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete