Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cheery Disposition #390























SOLD

Back to hiding beside buildings again - I really am enjoying my alley way behind (beside) White M - there's shade, a place to sit - plenty of things to look at, interesting lighting and the coffee shop with my all time favorite maple-oatmeal scones around the corner.

Other News: More never before seen paintings delivered to White Magdelena today!
More News Still: I'm a guest artist at a workshop this summer - I'm so excited - Page Railsback is teaching it - it's going to be good! - Here are the details;
SUMMER WORKSHOP - PAINTING FROM THE HEART

2 day WORKSHOP
AUGUST 4-5 9:30-3 PM
Bring lunch/Material list to follow
PAGE RAILSBACK
Guest Artist LISA DARIA KENNEDY
All levels welcome, Medium of your choice
DEMONSTRATIONS,
IN DEPTH GROUP CRITIQUE
Paint: Barns, Fields, Ocean, Gardens
Cost: $180
Register: Email