Monday, September 26, 2011

#854 new day, same flowers

























SOLD
Meanwhile, on the other side of the room a tomato enjoys the view outside the slider, while perched on a patio cushion - that's a bigger painting. I also started an interior and an exterior - I am ALL over the place. Brie, the dog, location scout, curator and art collector and I are sizing up some new spots to go paint - I have an idea. . . now just the logistics.
still life acrylic 8"x8"

Other News: Painter and blogger, Kelley MacDonald is running a workshop on blogging at the North River Arts Society, click here to sign up and for more details.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers- love the colors...really like this composition with that shadow! Brie stories warm my heart and yay for you on all the painting going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your titles. And... the paintings. I have been away from the computer for a couple of weeks and I think it is exciting the direction you are moving with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same roses, except these are a little more defined and I am loving the color of the shadow side of them - MMMMMMmmmm! Hey, Brie... aren't you glad Lisa's back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny contrasts and yummy textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the most vibrant and wonderful color harmony. Love it!

    ReplyDelete