Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sunshine #481
























Coffee makes a good medium for acrylic.

I got up nice and early this morning, but admittedly, didn't get my full eight hours. . . I'm a little clumsy on this amount of sleep - after tripping over my easel and light cord, I er, um, mistakenly got coffee on the brush (don't ask) - instead of getting up and risking life and limb, I went with it.

I did this little vase again because I'm having a fun time differentiating between the two yellows, that of the flower and that of the vase.

Other News: I'm off to paint outside with Page Railsback today - even though I already painted this morning. I wanted to paint another still life this morning first w/the lessons of Carol Marine in my head and now I can go and paint outside, all warmed up.