Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Summer House #555



















One of the many things I love about summer houses, is the eclectic furniture and things which end up there. Tells a story somehow, or makes it easy to make one up.

In Other News: Over at the GJWP Challenge we've been working on the theme "Spirit" this month. Santa Paws is featured there now, but I wanted to add, Brie, the dog, and I were visited by another kind of "Spirit" just as the challenge was wrapping up.

The spirit we were visited by was not that of Christmas past, present or future, but an ill-natured, heartless kind of spirit that kills two coffee makers in one day - all this at 4:55 a.m. - or maybe I'm just the only person on the planet who cannot remember how to work one of those single serving coffee thing-ies.

I thought briefly about calling the emergency line for the electrician, it seemed too strange to be true, I wanted a second opinion.