Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not My Swapped Prop #706























The GJWP Challenge Yankee Prop Swap left me with many new things to paint today!

We were all civilized in our swapping and I wound up with TWO, no, THREE props because someone forgot their swapped prop and I got a fabulous hostess prop, plus the one I got traded for and well, that equals three. So, this morning, I painted the prop that was not really mine. And I'm going to paint it some more before I have to give it back. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

Other News: it's a discovery really. An experiment was held last night, Brie, the goat-dog, was first on leash, then off and surprisingly, she kept herself out of trouble off leash. Did her own thing including stealing a napkin and having her way with it. Her craft needs serious attention.